Tuesday 5 July 2011

Summer of Sonic 2011 - The Cosplay Contest


So here is (most) of the cosplay contest in a huge 22 minute video! I didn't get all of it because one of my camcorder batteries ran out half way through and at one point I thought I was recording and it turns out I wasn't, oops! Either way you can see most of the people that went up on stage to compete for the prize of the 20th Anniversary statue, including quite a few of my mates dressed up as Eggman Nega, Tails and Professor Pickle! The contest was on quite early in the day compared to previous years (about 2:30 in the afternoon) so i think a few cosplayers didn't make it in time to the contest, and there were many others that didn't go up on stage like Ulala and the SegaGaga guy. One more short video to go, coming soon!

2 comments:

Carrie-Anne said...

Oh my god, watching myself as Maria on the stage makes me cringe! God xD LOL

Tymek The Hedgehog said...

OMG Its A Little Happy Feeling To Watch Friends Try To Or WIN The Contest!