Monday 11 May 2009

Sega Fan Art Showcase: Space Harrier

You know what the world needs more love for? Space Harrier. Crusty old Nintendo games like Kid Icarus and Ice Climbers get piles of it, so why not crusty old Sega games?

Another work of genius by Persona of the Mecha Fetus Blog.

More after the jump!



This is just fantastic. By Ryuzo.

I get a Saturday morning cartoon vibe from this piece by Shimmergloom.

...followed by the comic book adaptation. By Coldfrozensoul.

Those bots were badarse. By しずくちゃん.

3 comments:

TwoHeadedBoy said...

Ooh, I like these art showcases you do. Howabout a Ristar one next? There's a hilarious one on DeviantArt (http://battybuddy.deviantart.com/art/Ristar-the-Gynocologyst-41988872)

Animated AF said...

I did a Ristar one a while back, though I didn't see that image!

emimx said...

amazing game! I used to play a lot in the 80´s